Saturday, June 12, 2010

EVOLUTION OF MADNESS PT. 1!

I've been incarcerated for almost 14 years, and being in prison exposes a person to all sorts of unsavory characters and acts. One such act is Homosexuality.
I've not grown accustomed, comfortable or sympathetic(nor will I ever) to that lifestyle. It's simple why I feel this way, homosexuality undermines the 2 greatest gifts our Creator has given us, one, the relationship between a man and a woman, and two, procreation.
So upon reading an article in the June 2010 Essence magazine, entitled, " Daddy's Home", by Nick Chiles, I sat on my government issue, stainless steel toilet sick to my stomach. The article starts off saluting Black men that have stepped up to the proverbial plate to raise children. However, the last part of the article salutes a homosexual couple, raising three children.
First of all, i must admit that I'm somewhat out of the loop when it comes to the ways of what we in here call the "Real World", society, nevertheless, when did being gay become something worthy of being saluted? Let alone gay and raising two young black men and a girl. We need more strong black men in the world. Have we forgotten a Sodom and Gommorah? Man didn't condemn those people, GOD did. Oh, I see, times have changed, well maybe GOD has become sympathetic to this modern movement, I think not. I'm the last person to be preaching the Bible, but GOD destroyed them for a reason, and now we have given them inalienable rights.
Ya'll bucking the WORD of GOD?
They already told me I'm going to Hell, I'm just glad I'll have company. But, who am I, a lowly jailbird.
For the record though, all men in prison aren't pitching and catching. But for the ones that are........
STAY TUNED!
EVOLUTION OF MADNESS PT.2, ....Coming Soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment