Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What about manhood /womanhood do u know now, that u wish u knew @ age 18?

That u don't have to portray to be something your not, to be considered a man, & to play that role is asinine. I hate that it has taken me so long to grow up, & come to know who I Am. Some or most people never gets the opportunity to meet or know them true selves, they die not knowing b/c of the stigma. Nobody said it better than God himself. "I AM WHAT I AM". Most guys today r characters. They allow materalistic posssesion or how many women that they have slept with to define thier dispostion as a man. & they die still not knowing what a man is, & they never be the man that they were put here to be. I look at it like this:WHATEVER YOU ARE BE THAT,WHATEVER YOUR NOT ACCEPT IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment